Thank you for considering a gift to Columbus Regional Health Foundation.
Your gift will make a difference and help support all who are served by Columbus Regional Health, Volunteers in Medicine clinic of Bartholomew County, and REACH Healthy Communities.
Thank you for your donation. Your gift really makes a difference!
- General: You may designate your gift to be used where the need is greatest or to one of the Foundation's special use funds.
- Memorial: Pay tribute to the memory of a loved one, friend, relative or colleague with a memorial gift.
- Honorary: Honor a living family member, healthcare provider, or any special person with an honorary gift.
- Shining Star: Say "thank you" in a special way to someone at Columbus Regional Health who cared so much for you or your loved one. Make a donation in honor of the CRH physician, nurse, technician, or other CRH staff member or volunteer who made a difference in your visit or stay. When you honor that special person at CRH, your Shining Star will receive an acknowledgment letter announcing that a donation has been made in his or her honor. In addition, your Shining Star will receive a custom‐crafted badge holder to wear. ($5.00 minimum donation required to cover cost of holder). Take a look at our Shining Star facebook page to see our Shining Star recipients! www.facebook.com/crhshiningstar.
- Employee Campaign 2015: Columbus Regional Health will kick off the Annual Employee Campaign on April 1, 2015. The goal of the 2015 campaign is to raise $126,884.
- 20th Annual Reverse Raffle to Benefit Volunteers in Medicine: Show your support of this annual event that provides vital funds to Volunteers in Medicine to ensure that all have access to quality healthcare regardless of their ability to pay.